|Language:||English and Russian|
|Keys to quests:||+|
The textbook prepares the modern accountant for the main challenges of the time:
- Prepare for an interview quickly – important English words and phrases to describe the responsibilities of an accountant, auditor, economist, tax advisors.
- Understand the terminology of financial statements.
- Learn 12 words of tax accounting – with them you can provide tax advice in professional English for any country.
- Navigate the types of fraud and comment on the actions of the auditor.
- Prepare for negotiations to improve the company’s cash position.
With fun exercises, you will quickly memorize over half a thousand words of financial vocabulary. Language stress will go away forever, and the topic of finance will become a pleasant part of your communication in English.
You can study independently or in a group according to the program “Financial English – Basic Course”.