Dynamic Program on сommunication on Finance, Accounting and Audit in English.
It teaches accurate financial terminology, trains consulting skills in English, provides ready-made templates for letters and reports, prepares for training at ACCA, CIMA.
The program is suitable:
for Accountants and Auditors,
for those who want to study at ACCA, CIMA,
for all who want to communicate about finance in English
For 95% accountants it is difficult to find time to study due to constant deadlines and reporting tasks. The hot seasons of auditors are also difficult.
However, financial issues should be commented on in English in meetings and correspondence.
We have gathered everything you need and structured it in the Financial English program for Accountants and Auditors.
It is for busy professionals:
Everything you need to communicate about finances in an international company at a convenient time and on a convenient schedule.
More than 5,000 accountants and auditors from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, the Baltics, and Poland have already gained their Financial English expertise with this program.
What topics are being studied?
- Finance: Basics of international business
- Terminology of the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement
- Financial Analysis
- Liquidity ratios, capital ratios
- Job Interview for accountants and auditors
- Accounting principles for financial advice
- Problems with cash flows and how to resolve them
- Taxes and tax systems
- Audit vocabulary for internal and external auditors
- Fraud: types of fraud. Employee Fraud and Corporate Fraud
What is the output?
- advise owners and partners on the financial situation of the company in professional and easy-to-understand English
- briefly summarize financial analysis in professional English
- get ready for your job interview – you will know accurate vocabulary of your duties and responsibilities
- draw your potential employer’s attention to your resume, drawn up to global standards!
- confidently communicate at video meetings on taxation issues and discuss the specifics of doing business in Ukraine
in professional English on any topic of Finance
international partners on taxes, accounting standards, management decisions
promptly letters and reports on Finance and at ACCA, CIMA exams
Can I study at this program if I am not always confident English speaker?
Sure! Of course.
You can start studying at Pre-Intermediate level.
This is a professionally designed program with a system of related topics and exercises.
Even if you can’t complete all the tasks 100%, the very atmosphere of classes will make you communicate and memorize a lot of financial expressions and language structures.
So, the result of the growth of your Financial English is guaranteed!
What does the program consist of?
The program consists of 3 courses.
- Daily cases
- Teaches communication on operations
- Basic terms and practical grammar
- Topics: Finalization, Interview, IFRS, Taxes, Audit
- Professional cases
- Teaches communication at top positions
- Prepares for training on ACCA
- Topics: financial analysis, results, liquidity
- Management cases
- Teaches communication at top positions
- Prepares for studying at CIMA
- Topics: Budget, Risks, Cost, Teambuilding
Each course consists of 3 modules
Choose any COURSE or any MODULE.
What does NOT the program include?
- There will be NO memorization of terms. All financial expressions, reports will be studied only on the basis of real cases.
- There will be NO unnecessary or inapplicable topics in the market. For example, stock exchange operations, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, etc. These topics are very important, but we teach them only on request.
Who is the teacher?
Olena Pererva is an expert in modern financial terminology.
Author of many financial English programs, Founder of FBE School.
Everyone who studies says that in addition to Financial English, they learn a lot about international business and finance systems. More reviews on our Facebook page here.
The average salary of an accountant in Ukraine is only 13k – 16k.
International companies are willing to pay almost twice as much for the work of accountants.
All you need to do is to improve your Financial English.
Register, study and accelerate your career take-off!