Quick and effective preparation for the English-language programs ACCA, CIMA.
You will learn accurate financial terminology, obtain reading skills of professional literature in English, get ready-made letter and report templates.
The program is suitable:
for those who want to study at ACCA, CIMA,
for all who want to communicate about finance in English
For 95% of accountants and financial analysts, the main challenge at ACCA, CIMA programs is English: confusing terms, unclear logic of assignments and the writing part of the exam.
How to prove your competence and not lose grades due to the English language?
We have collected everything you need and compiled it in the Financial English program for ACCA, CIMA.
It is for busy professionals:
Everything you need for study at English-language programs and to communicate about finances in an international company at a convenient time and on a convenient schedule.
More than 5,000 financial analysts, accountants and auditors from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, the Baltics, and Poland have already gained their Financial English expertise with this program.
What topics are being studied?
- Terminology of the Financial Statements: effective communication to non-financial specialists
- Change on the Market: ways to finance the business
- Equity Financing: ways to use cash efficiently
- Ratio Analysis: advanced vocabulary
- Start-Ups: financial reasons for failure
- Growing Pains: financial pitfalls at the growing stage of the business
- Pricing strategy – choosing the most effective one for the business
- Start-Up case – how to move the business forward
- Summarizing diverse opinions in a brief message
- Horizontal analysis: trends
- Cash Flow issues – 5 cases to resolve
- Factoring debts: pros and cons
What is the output?
- be 100% ready to study at ACCA, CIMA programs! All advanced vocabulary thanks to online training and active communication in the class will guarantee the outcome
- advise non-financials: owners, business partners, colleagues on the financial situation in the company
- confidently participate in discussions on pricing, financing, cashflow management thanks to the accurate knowledge of professional vocabulary
- write letters of requests, letters of advice and reports on the meeting outcome, summarize opinions.
- apply linking words properly in accordance with international standards
- have a good understanding of complex grammatical structures
- communicate on modern business topics using accurate professional vocabulary
in professional English on any topic of Finance
international partners on taxes, accounting standards, management decisions
promptly letters and reports on Finance and at ACCA, CIMA exams
Can I study at this program if I am not always confident English speaker?
Sure! Of course.
You can start studying at Pre-Intermediate level.
This is a professionally designed program with a system of related topics and exercises.
Even if you can’t complete all the tasks 100%, the very atmosphere of classes will make you communicate and memorize a lot of financial expressions and language structures.
So, the result of the growth of your Financial English is guaranteed!
What does the program consist of?
The program consists of 3 courses.
- Daily cases
- Teaches communication on operations
- Basic terms and practical grammar
- Topics: Finalization, Interview, IFRS, Taxes, Audit
- Professional cases
- Teaches communication at top positions
- Prepares for training on ACCA
- Topics: financial analysis, results, liquidity
- Management cases
- Teaches communication at top positions
- Prepares for studying at CIMA
- Topics: Budget, Risks, Cost, Teambuilding
Each course consists of 3 modules
Choose any COURSE or any MODULE.
What does NOT the program include?
- There will be NO memorization of terms. All financial expressions, reports will be studied only on the basis of real cases.
- There will be NO unnecessary or inapplicable topics in the market. For example, stock exchange operations, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, etc. These topics are very important, but we teach them only on request.
Who is the teacher?
Olena Pererva is an expert in modern financial terminology.
Author of many financial English programs, Founder of FBE School.
Everyone who studies says that in addition to Financial English, they learn a lot about international business and finance systems. More reviews on our Facebook page here.
Your success in the ACCA, CIMA exams directly depends on your knowledge of the English language!
You will learn to think and talk about finance the way international business does.
All you need to do is to improve your Financial English.
Register, study and accelerate your career take-off!