You can sign up only for the module you want
If you want to know only one specific area of financial English, pick up only those modules for study that you need.
The professional course consists of 3 modules:
- Module 1 English for Marketing Manages
- Module 2 English for Project Managers
- Module 3 English for HR Managers
Follow the links, register for the program and raise your English to a professional level!
Show employers that you are ready to work for the global business!
Take this course “Business English, B2” and get closer to a career in large global companies! The certificate will allow you to apply for the best positions. The certificate will open up best positions, the training will increase the level of language proficiency and leverage your confidence!
month access to online platform
International level of English is B2 (Upper-Intermediate)
This course is for communication in business at the highest level. Interesting topics, cultural differences, advanced vocabulary and grammar.
You will have access to the online platform. The intensity of the classes shouldn’t be a problem, it is you who chooses the training mode. For those who live far away, have business trips, there is an opportunity to study online. You will be completely involved in the process, have access to cases, training materials. You will gain essential skills in speaking, writing and reading:
- comfortably reading business media;
- confident and professional communicative style;
- be at home with terminology of other business areas;
- first-hand experience of debates, disputes, negotiations, meetings in English.
The unique program will guarantee you to quickly and permanently memorize words, phrases. You will underscore your best professional qualities, while speaking proper English!
11 January – 21 April
Tuesday + Thursday (19.30 – 21.00)
- First Impressions: exchanging contacts, arranging to meet
- Motivation: encouraging conversations, motivational vocabulary
- Projects: on schedule, managing projects, updates
- New Ideas: presenting a product or service
- Ethical business: talking about the future
- Making decisions: personality and decision-making, quantity
- Outsourcing: presenting facts
- Employees: requests, making negotiations
- New business: start-ups, maintaining contacts
- Communications: resolving problems
- Change: giving both sides of the argument
- Data: dealing with data, describing trends
- Culture: differences, news, gossips
- Performance: staff appraisal, raising difficult issues
- Career breaks: put forward a case
The cost of educational materials is 450 hryvnias.